Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Apologizing to my bloggie

I'm sorry man...since the last blog i wrote, i chose to abandon u...
she really is nothing to me d luu~~i had gone through that
i can't imagine that it takes me almost half a year to recover
Well as those who said,"healed hurts will left a scar" and i agreed
but i can coop with it since i have lots of supporting friends here...XD

Friends huh???do u know that friendship and love are imaginary bonds?
although love is much more complicated but we are only facing one
friends can dragged along others...i am a silenced friend actually...:-)
Do u know what that mean??i will help silently if u're in trouble...
and i will still think u as a friend although u take me like some strangers
i won't bother what i am to u i wont bother anything to talk about....
true friends are just those who can stay quietly together without embarrassing
I know i am fierce in some way...XD but i am a fierce friend too~~hehe
I am a bit older in my group so i think like an old man...not a sin right??

Back to my life now....all i can say is just enjoying the battle of studies:-0
i had gone through 4 test in a row and some debate with some great fellas
the mid-term of my repeat subject is upcoming next...hope to be great
'Rushing" though my assignments with pleasure in RO...XD
a busy life is exciting but tiring...this course had torn my body badly
i am quite assured that my life had been halved at least....oh man~~
but this is life right??fighting,fighting,and fighting for the best i can do
i don't wanna disappoints my family and lost to some mere test papers
And i hate to fail in front of those people who diminish me especially close ones
i admit that i am a lazy fella but not an optimistic fool....in future,watch me!!!!

No comments: