Sunday, August 1, 2010

Drastic days and nights

My life had certainly 100% turnover d~~lol why huh??
i sleep in the morning at 6-7 and awake for classes at 8
den after all those classes i go home taking for a nap
until 8 something at night only wake up for my lunch-ner
well i did great savings in these days coz 1 day maybe just 1 meal
what the hack make me do all these silly stuffs??? EXaM!~!

damn~
exams keep piling over and i never even have time to celebrate my dad's bday
oh man....my pops understand my situation but i still feel bad abt it
why ur course are having full test huh??most subjects had 3 test in a term
that means hell!!!its kinda hard to keep up to this
i am tired mentally and physically so i choose to play some MMORPG games
finally i have some time to relax but...i had addicted to it d
omgosh~~gonna need strength to pull this out

i am happy that there is someone there trying to revitalize me in relationship
and she is someone i hurt before....i felt bad for her truly
i don't want to repeat the same mistakes again as my past relationships
so i am sorry that i have to delay a bit since my life now is congested
i know u had some major exams coming so i rather u concentrate on those
i am tired now no matter what i do...its exam tomorrow at 8 and now
i am still bragging in front of the computer because i don't wanna touch those
thats the paper i repeat again and i am lack of determination~~
wednesday will be another test of my determination again...wanna be better this time
i dont wanna disappoints anyone anymore....definitely hate that!!

Quoted a phrase from my foundation maths teacher,
"Life is simple,but never easy,Maths either" after i take this course
i only understands the weight to bare~~well just can keep on going for now
and i wanna get my PTPTN money to invest in something....wahahahahaha
thats all its time for me to dig in my hellish notes again...Ja'mata~

2 comments:

maybelle said...

my goodness!!! ah fook!!!
yr posts are damn long man~~~
but i get it..
well..
lots of the stuff that u wrote are things that had and have been going through my mind~~
yeah.. it always struck me that life has many many possibilities.
and it has always been up to us to direct and decide what will be our destiny~~
of course.. we CANNOT exclude the mighty GOD whose wish will always be done~~
yet.. i believe that HE will grant the best for everyone and we as his children must hold on to all opportunities offered by HIM.
ALL THE BEST TO YOU ... ^^

ToUfu ZaIzz said...

lolz....juz brag about life
and thats what a bloggie do
just trying to release stress
with the simplest way...wakakaka
thx you ya maybelle thx for ur wishes
u r da best!~!...keke